The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is an engine of innovation and discovery for Israel and the world. AFHU, a national nonprofit organization founded in 1925, works to assure the university’s progress by fostering cutting-edge research and higher education at this world-class institution.
Consider how an AFHU Hebrew University Gift Annuity can help you earn generous life income and support Israel’s bright future:
- An AFHU Hebrew University Gift Annuity is a safe alternative, providing high fixed-rate lifetime income.
- Fixed rates range from 6.0% for individuals aged 65 to 11.3% for people aged 90 and over.
- It provides an income tax charitable deduction, and pays a substantial portion of the annual annuity tax-free.
- The rates are for ages at the nearest birthday.
- To avoid adverse tax consequences, AFHU will reduce the gift annuity rate to whatever level is necessary to generate a charitable deduction in excess of 10% of the amount of the contribution.
To learn more about AFHU planned giving and the benefits your generosity provides, please contact Beth Asnien McCoy, National Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 607-8555 or contact the AFHU office in your region.
To learn more about The Hebrew University and its Nobel laureates, click here.