SEE THE FUTURE THROUGH THE LENS OF
THE HEBREW UNIVERSITY OF JERUSALEM
APRIL 19 – 25, 2017
Travel with Delegation Chairs
STEVEN AND HEATHER FREIDKIN
From helicopter transportation to luxury accommodations, once you arrive in Israel this exclusive experience is all- inclusive.
Interactive visits with entrepreneurs at incubators and cutting-edge start-ups. Gain access to faculty and alumni of Hebrew University (HU) who are global leaders in nanotechnology, cyber security, and biomedicine.
MEET THE ENTREPRENEURS
- Welcome dinner with Professor Shy Arkin, HU Vice President for Research & Development & a director of Yissum Technology, Transfer & IP company
- Reception with Erel Margalit*, Knesset member & hi-tech social entrepreneur
- Meet Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat*, technology entrepreneur & venture capitalist
- Tour the HU Center for Bioengineering & BioDesign with director Koby Nahmias, creator of liver-on-chip technology & start-up SuperMeat
GLIMPSE THE FUTURE
- Exclusive tour of Mobileye & Orcam with Professor Amnon Shashua, award-winning inventor
- Visit HumanEyes Technologies with Professor Shmuel Peleg, founder of BriefCam
- Visit lab with Professor Oded Shoseyov, founder of start-up CollPlant
- Private tour of Intel Israel with CEO, Maxine Fassberg*
- Cultural tour of the ancient city of Jerusalem & archaeological night tour of the City of David
- Visit Masada & the Ramon Crater in the Negev.
- Walking tour of Old Jaffa and Jaffa port
- Wine Tasting at Bravdo Winery with HU Professors Ben Ami Bravdo & Oded Shoseyov
* Hebrew University Alumni
ISRAEL INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY AND THE MARKETPLACE
Land Arrangements and Transfers
- April 19-21 Jerusalem, Orient
- April 21-23 Mitspe-Ramon, Beresheet
- April 23-25 Tel Aviv, Royal Beach
- Double occupancy ($7500 per person) _ Single supplement ($1200)
Prices include luxury hotel accommodations, all meals, VIP transfers, sightseeing, gratuities. The quoted rates are per person and are approximate based on exchange rates and group size.
To Reserve Space: A non-refundable deposit of $2,000 per person is due to AFHU by February 15, 2017.
Balance Due: March 1, 2017
For more information contact Frandee Woolf, Mid-Atlantic Executive Director at 202-363-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 250, Washington, DC 20016
View the full invitation here.
Israel Innovation, Tech and Marketplace
|Non-refundable Deposit (per person)||$ 2,000.00|