For additional information, please contact Sheri Kaufer, Executive Director, AFHU Western Region, at 310.843.3100 or [email protected].
- Enjoy Morocco accompanied by Amb. Yossi Gal, Scholar-in-Residence, Vice President for University Advancement and External Relations for the Hebrew University
- Tour the Old Medina of Marrakech with a private guide.
- Visit the Lazama Synagogue in Marrakech
- Experience “1001 Nights at the rocky desert of Agafay” with a sunset camel ride and stargazing
- YSL just for AFHU: visit of the private house of YSL along with Majorelle gardens, YSL museum & Berber museum
- Experience an Arabian Thoroughbreds private show with dinner at Jack Garcia Stables
- Explore the secret gardens of legendary la Maison Arabe for a Moroccan cooking class
- Visit the Royal Palace and Jewish Mellah
- Visit the Hasan II Mosque and Museum of Moroccan Judaism in Casablanca
- Meet with prominent dignitaries who will discuss critical topics on culture and politics
- Exclusive meeting with the President of Israel, Reuven (Ruvi) Rivlin, together with Prof. Asher Cohen, President of the Hebrew University
- Dinner at the private residence of David Friedman, the US Ambassador to Israel, with Amb. Yossi Gal
- Home hospitality for lunch at the residence of the Mayor of the Israeli Druze town of Dalyat el-Karmel, Hebrew U alumnus Rafik Halabi
- Meet with prominent journalists and thought leaders
- Be the first to see the new excavations at the Kishle at the Jaffa Gate with Dr. Amit Re’em, HU Institute of Archaeology
- Walking tour of the Old City with HU faculty
- Wine tasting and tour with Prof. Zohar Kerem, Head of the International Viticulture & Enology Master’s program, Hebrew University
- Shabbat Dinner with Chancellor of the Hebrew University, Prof. Menahem Ben-Sasson
- Dinner in Tel Aviv with Judge Elisheva Barak-Ussoskin and Prof. Aharon Barak, former justice of the Israeli Supreme Court
*Itinerary subject to availability.
$13,350 Per Person (double occupancy)
$2,000 Single Supplement
Price includes luxury hotel accommodations, all meals, sightseeing and entrance fees, coach flight from Casablanca to Paris; business class flight from Paris to Tel Aviv, VIP transfers in Morocco and VIP transfers in Israel, and gratuities. The quoted rates are approximate and based on exchange rates and group size.
To Reserve Space: A nonrefundable deposit of $2,500 per person is due to AFHU by April 1, 2020. Balance Due: June 15, 2020. Space is limited.