This year’s Board of Governors Meeting (BOG), May 29-June 3, 2015, brings American and international Friends together in Jerusalem to commemorate several Hebrew University milestones:
- The 90th anniversary of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Jubilee Celebration marking 50 years since the establishment of The Harry S. Truman Research Institute for the Advancement of Peace
- The 100th Anniversary of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity
Special Program Highlights
- A gala evening in honor of the Mandel Family and the inauguration of the new home of the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School for Advanced Studies in the Humanities
- Traditional convocation including the conferring of honorary degrees upon leading public figures and Hebrew University supporters from around the world
- A special performance by the Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra
- An exclusive visit to the residence of Israel’s president, Reuven Rivlin
Visit the Board of Governors (BOG) website for complete program information and registration.
A Special Opportunity!
Join us before the BOG on the 2015 President’s Mission to Greece, Bulgaria and Israel, May 23rd-June 3rd, led by AFHU’s national president, Daniel I. Schlessinger, and Marcy Schlessinger.